I think that:
- Enforcing immigration laws isn’t racist.
- Abortion does not “liberate” women.
- If you want to be treated equally, don’t claim special privilege because you’re a minority.
- I’d be interested to see what percentage of gun-related crimes are committed with a legally-purchased gun, by the owner of said gun? I’m sure it’s out there somewhere.
- On average, Christians treat women better than feminists do.
- Of all the Blogs I read, if I had to list my top-10 favorites, I’d put myself about 6th.
- The government shouldn’t be able to force me to buy Health Insurance.
- The country has far more to fear from radical atheists than radical Christians.
- Conservatives love their women because they are strong and independent. Progressives love their women if they are obedient and conformist.
- Children are a precious inheritance, not to be lightly squandered.
- If you want to change the Constitution, amend it. Don’t “reinterpret” it.
- If I had a report about a possible terrorist attack in San Francisco, I’d be hard pressed to want to do anything about it.
- I personally don’t feel the need to put a hyphen in front of my “American.” Just being an American is enough for me.